By signing the registration form, you declare that you are in possession of a regular medical certificate for conducting competitive activities (triathlon) and:
- to have read the regulation and to accept it in full
- to have the regulatory requirements
- to know the characteristics of the event and to be in psychophysical conditions suitable for participation
- to want to adapt to the regulations, to the indications of the Race Direction and of the personnel assigned to the organization
- to allow the use of their data by the subjects involved in organizing the event in compliance with the GDPR Reg. 2016/679/EU
- to allow the use of photographs, filmed images, recordings, resulting from its participation in the event for any legitimate purpose, including advertising
RACES AND STARTS
SATURDAY JULY 13RD, 2024
OLYMPIC TRIATHLON [1500m swim, 40km bike, 10 km run]
Location: Lungomare Mameli, Senigallia beach
Start: 12:30 pm (Transition area closing 12:00 pm)
GATES - Olympic race (maximum times):
45 min to perform the swimming fraction (from the start of the last battery)
1 hour and 40 min to complete the bike fraction
Maximum Olympic distance: 3 hours and 30 minutes.
SUNDAY JULY 14TH, 2024
SPRINT TRIATHLON [750 m swim, 20km bike, 5 km run]
Location: Lungomare Mameli, Senigallia beach
Start: 12:30 pm (Transition area closing 12:00 Pm)
NB: THESE TIMES CAN BE SUBJECT TO VARIATIONS
To participate it is MANDATORY:
- Be a FITRI card holder and possess a regular card for the performance of competitive activities
- Sign the daily membership (Daypass) which involves the presentation of the subscription form DOWNLOADABLE HERE: and the Italian competitive medical certificate (issued in Italy by an Italian doctor) specific for the practice of triathlon sport
We DO NOT ACCEPT certificates for sports other than triathlon and certificates not issued in Italy. The cost of the daily membership is:
- 20.00€ for Olympic
- 20.00€ for Sprint
The additional cost will be charged during registration, by selecting “athlete without triathlon membership card” as the registration procedure for the race.
- Foreign participants can sign the daily registration for the race DOWNLOADABLE HERE ONLY IF they are able to present the form and the competitive certificate for the triathlon issued in Italy by an Italian doctor (they must carry out the competitive examination in Italy, before the date of the race)
To participate it is also MANDATORY:
- Having registered online: triosenigallia.it by clicking on the SIGN UP button
- Having paid the registration fee within 10 days of registration and in any case by the registration deadline.
NB: unpaid registrations are automatically canceled by the system after 10 days from the date of registration.
We do not accept telephone or email registrations.
REGISTRATION COSTS AND PAYMENT METHODS
65.00€ for registrations within April 15th
70.00€ for registrations from April 16th to June 5th
75.00€ for registrations from June 6th to June 30th
80.00€ for registrations from July 1st to July 9th
U23 e S1:25,00€
50.00€ for registrations within April 15th
55.00€ for registrations from April 16th to June 5th
60.00€ for registrations from June 6th to July 10th
U23 e S1:25.00€
Registration costs include service fees for the registration portal. For those who choose registration with a daily membership the additional cost is:
- 20.00€ for OLYMPIC
- 20.00€ for SPRINT (5,00€ FOR YOUTH B)
The additional cost will be charged at the time of registration, selecting "Athletes without triathlon license" as a registration method for the race.
- Race gadget
- Any other gadgets of the sponsors
- Numbered cup
- Final refreshment
- Helmet and bike stickers
- Magazine of the event
- Chip MYSDAM
Payment Method are:
- Credit card
- Direct Transfer (Klarna)
OLYMPIC: closing no later than July 9th, 2024 at 11:59 pm (or upon reaching sold out)
SPRINT: closing no later than July 10th, 2024 at 11:59 pm, (or upon reaching sold out)
In case of non-participation, the registration fee will not be refunded.
It is possible to transfer your registration to the next edition by and no later than June 13rd, 2024. In this way, the sum paid for registration will be kept valid for another race or for the next edition , with a charge of € 10.00 for secretarial expenses. To make the transfer contact the organization at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The registration moved to the following year is not automatic, each participant must register independently, using the coupon.
- The registration moved to the following year is not transferable to third parties.
- The registration moved to the following year is not further transferable in the following years.
Substitutions are possible up to 3 days before the competition (July 10th, 2024 for Olympic race, July 11th, 2024 for Sprint race), in the maximum number of 1 athlete per team, regardless of whether man or woman, provided that the substitute has an active membership on the registration deadline date.
Beyond these terms, no replacement requests or any request for changes to the starting list will be accepted.
To make the replacement contact the organization at email@example.com
COLLECTIVE OR TEAM REGISTRATION
All collective or team registrations must be made online through the website triosenigallia.it by the REGISTRATION botton.
The system allows you to make group or team registrations (ENDU4team). The system allows you to place a single order containing multiple registrations.
It is possible to add more desired participants, even over different race distances, one at a time. At the end of the entries, you can click on "checkout" to confirm the order and it will be possible to proceed with the payment
Registrations will be completed only upon payment of the registration fee, to be made within 10 days of registration and in any case by the registration deadline.
The change area will be specially marked and will be located in Senigallia beach, Lungomare Mameli
Bicycles will be kept by a special surveillance service within the following times:
- until to 6:00 pm, July 13rd, 2024
- until t 4:30 pm, July 14th, 2024
Bikes can be picked up only through the presentation of the bib number.
BIB NUMBERS DISTRIBUTION
The Race Office for picking up the bibs is located at Senigallia beach, Lungomare Mameli and will be open at the following times:
- Friday 12th July 2024 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm (all races)
- Saturday 13rd July 2024 from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm for Olympic race
(from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm for Sprint race)
- Sunday 14th July 2024 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm for Sprint race
The bib can also be collected by third parties only upon presentation of a written proxy.
For sports groups, only the group leader can present himself with his own document and the list of his members.
NB: due to the current ministerial health provisions aimed at dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic, it is possible that everyone is obliged to collect the bib personally and that proxies are not allowed.
TIME KEEPING AND CONTROLS
The timing will be carried out by an Official Timer SDAM with technology based on the use of "chips".
Each participant will be provided with a daily chip, which must be returned at the end of the race at the entrance to the transition area in order to collect their bike.
In case of non-return, € 15.00 will be charged.
Information and conditions on the use of the chips are published on the SDAM website at www.mysdam.it/info-chip.do
IMPORTANT: failure or incorrect use of the chip will result in the non-inclusion in the ranking and the non-attribution of the time spent
Category - Age
Youth B | 16-17 years
Junior | 18-19 years
Senior 1 | 20-24 years
Senior 2 | 24–29 years
Senior 3 | 30–34 years
Senior 4 | 35–39 years
Master 1 | 40–44 years
Master 2 | 45–49 years
Master 3 | 50–54 years
Master 4 | 55–59 years
Master 5 | 60–64 years
Master 6 | 65–69 years
Master 7 | 70–74 years
Master 8 | 75 and over
- For Sprint distance, are allowed the cat. Youth B (16-17 years), Junior (18-19 years), Senior and Master
- For Olympic distance, are allowed the cat. Junior (18-19 years), Senior and Master
The first 3 absolute men and women and the first 3 classified for each category will be awarded.
The absolute and category rankings will be drawn up based on the order of arrival and the times recorded with the SDAM system.
The prize money amounts to € 4.000.00 for the Olympic distance and € 2.000.00 for the Sprint distance.
For the distribution of the prize money and other prescriptions refer to the FITRI "Race Circular" which can be consulted on fitri.it/it/documenti
CANCELLATION OF COMPETITION
In the event of adverse weather conditions the race will take place in any case, unless the weather conditions worsen to the point of compromising the safety of the participants.
In case of cancellation before the start of the event or during the event itself, due to provisions of the competent authorities for certified natural causes and / or causes not dependent on the organizer's strict liability, no refund is provided.
In case of postponement to another date due to adverse weather conditions, the registration fee will not be refunded.
In case of cancellation by the organization due to ministerial provisions aimed at facing the COVID-19 Pandemic at least 20 days before the date of the event, the fee will be fully refunded or maintained for another TriO Series event in the year in question. course or in the following year.
In the event of cancellation after this deadline, the organization reserves the right to grant a gift voucher or a discount voucher as a percentage of the amount paid, to be used on other TriO Series events in the current year or the following year.
In case of cancellation of the race due to causes other than the one mentioned above, the organization will respect the provisions of the FITRI Regulations.
All participants must wear:
- The timekeeping CHIP (for the entire race)
- The helmet (during the cycling race)
- The bib (in the cycling and running fractions)
- The bib numbers and references (on helmet, bicycle and body throughout the race)
For other information and other prescriptions refer to the FITRI "Technical Regulations" which can be consulted on fitri.it/it/documenti
The use of more ambulances with doctors and nurses is foreseen, fixed points of First Aid including one permanent in the arrival area, mobile service with motorcycles and specialized personnel.
Fixed and mobile radio emergency call points
The event is assured by the organizers' policy stipulated by FITRI and is also covered by the Reale Mutua Assicurazioni supplementary policy.
It is advisable for athletes to take out a personal accident insurance policy independently.
For all that is not covered by this regulation, the current FITRI technical regulation applies.
TriO Eventi S.S.D. to R.L. as organizing company of TriO Senigallia disclaims any responsibility for itself and its collaborators, for accidents or damage to people or things, which may occur before, during and after the event or due to the same. All competitors must observe the rules established by the Highway Code.
In the cycling section the roads will be controlled by traffic with the presence of about 100 volunteers involved in traffic monitoring and intersection control
The Jury is composed of the judges appointed by FITRI. The participant found to be behaving in an unsportsmanlike, uncivilized or anti-ecological manner, as well as incurring the penalties provided for by law and sporting regulations, may not be admitted to subsequent editions
Any complaints must be sent exclusively to the Jury in the ways and terms provided for by the FITRI regulation and accompanied by the required deposit
The management reserves the right to change the rules or the route at its sole discretion for reasons justified by a better organization.