Foreigners and residents abroad can participate in the following conditions:
- Being MEMBER with a triathlon company in their own country (showing their foreign card).
- Signing up for DAILY MEMBERSHIP by following the same rules as for Italian participants by sending the subscription form (DOWNLOADABLE HERE) and the COMPETITIVE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE specific for TRIATHLON sport (other sports are not accepted, even if assimilated).
The medical certificate must be:
- Agonistic (protocol B1)
- Italian, issued in Italy by an Italian doctor.
- not expired (the day of the race)
WE DO NOT ACCEPT certificates for suitability for other sports other than triathlon.
NO FOREIGN CERTIFICATES, issued abroad, are accepted
IMPORTANT: those who have not submitted the appropriate documentation for the daily registration ( form and copy of the competitive medical certificate) cannot participate in the tender!
The daypass can be presented to the organization as follows:
- During registration by uploading the form and the medical certificate)
- After registration, logging in and accessing your reserved area
- By sending them via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
The daypass has an additional cost compared to the registration fee of € 20.00 for both the Olympic distance and the sprint.